I have no idea where in headed or what is next for me all I know is I have been lost in an unknown place. I have wandered the desert for so long I have no idea which direction I'm going. I have been looking for something that I know I will never find. All I know is that I must keep on my journey to get out of this unknown world. Even though I must go thought all the problems that have been placed in front of me I know in the end the out come will be better then the begin was. So as I continue to find all the answers I need I have no where to look other then the unknown beyond.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Surrealism "The Unknown"
I have no idea where in headed or what is next for me all I know is I have been lost in an unknown place. I have wandered the desert for so long I have no idea which direction I'm going. I have been looking for something that I know I will never find. All I know is that I must keep on my journey to get out of this unknown world. Even though I must go thought all the problems that have been placed in front of me I know in the end the out come will be better then the begin was. So as I continue to find all the answers I need I have no where to look other then the unknown beyond.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment