
I feel that the overall turn out of my contact sheet was fantastic I love the way it turned out. The thing I think I did well was the way I was able to make all the pictures almost the same size, and that there was no white other than where the title went. The thing I think I could do better next time would be that I could choose a different color to shadow the title. The photo I think turned out the best out of all the compositional tricks would have to be my leading lines photo. The trick I enjoyed using the most would have to be the extreme angles. The reason that particular trick would be the one I enjoyed doing the most is because it gave me a chance to show my subject in the most intense feeling, mood, and placement possible.
2 comments:
the way you put this together looks nice.
the way you put this together looks nice.
Post a Comment