Thursday, January 15, 2009

Frames



The photo I like the most would have to be the one where I am leaning on the wall and the frame is next to my head. The reason that I like this picture is because I like how the sun hits everything just right and the shadows are so strong against the brick wall. What I think makes this photograph artistic is the way that it was positioned to make it jus a plain background and how it was taken at just the right angle to catch the sun and how it made the shadows more vivid. I think one thing that could have done to make the photo more artistic is that the little white square next to the shadow could have been taken out of the picture, but other then that I don’t think anything else could have been done to make this a more artistic photo.

No comments: