This project we were suposted to pick a place on the Cesar Chavez Campus and make that place look haunted. Although this is not and easy task it was extreamly fun to try and do on our own. While doing this project we were to use the skills that we had learned so far about photoshop and put our knowledege to the ultimate test. In the beging my idea was to have zobies and ghosts chasing me but in the end I thought that it would be better if the ghosts looked like they could grab me as I ran past. I think some of the most difficult decissions that I had to make was how i want the other charcters to pose, where I wanted to put them in the picture, and how i want to make the whole picture look. The problem I faced was that the background was to bright and the way that I resovled that was that I went in and darkend the sky and amped up the colors so it looked like it was darker than it really was. The thing I think I did well on this was the way that I was able to use what i learned in photoshop to make and out standing picture and fix the background problem that I had. I think that this project was great and i love how we were able to do this on our own and express our own creative side, and I think that overall I did a good job on this projcet.Thursday, November 13, 2008
Haunted Chavez
This project we were suposted to pick a place on the Cesar Chavez Campus and make that place look haunted. Although this is not and easy task it was extreamly fun to try and do on our own. While doing this project we were to use the skills that we had learned so far about photoshop and put our knowledege to the ultimate test. In the beging my idea was to have zobies and ghosts chasing me but in the end I thought that it would be better if the ghosts looked like they could grab me as I ran past. I think some of the most difficult decissions that I had to make was how i want the other charcters to pose, where I wanted to put them in the picture, and how i want to make the whole picture look. The problem I faced was that the background was to bright and the way that I resovled that was that I went in and darkend the sky and amped up the colors so it looked like it was darker than it really was. The thing I think I did well on this was the way that I was able to use what i learned in photoshop to make and out standing picture and fix the background problem that I had. I think that this project was great and i love how we were able to do this on our own and express our own creative side, and I think that overall I did a good job on this projcet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment