
When I look at this picture I think of dreams that I have had where I am hiking and then I come up to a bridge. When I look at the bridge it looks like a normal bridge then all of a sudden things start to fly at me and all I see is white orbs and I don't know what they are till they call out to me. Thats what this picture reminds me of.
When I look at this picture it makes me think of a horror movie that I watched when I was younger. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and turning on the t.v and then seeing all of these zombies. I remember that I was so scared I could not sleep for days. Everytime I look at this picture I remember back to that night. Thats what this picture reminds me of.
Everytime I look at this picture it reminds me of someone who recieved third degree burns to their face. It makes me think that since the person was burned so badly that they are evil to everyone. So I think that since the person is evil they try to scare everyone away with a scary face. Thats what this picture reminds me of.


No comments:
Post a Comment